The Korean company Xtreamer-Mobile launches JoyZ - the company's new 4.7" screen size smartphone. JoyZ impressive advantages are mainly due to its Samsung EXYNOS 4 QUAD processor, as well as 3D graphic performance, which provide the users powerful experience while browsing, gaming or using other features.
In addition, the EXYNOS 4 QUAD processor enables high speed multi-tasking when switching seamlessly between apps or online social networking, along with ultra-low power consumption.
Xtreamer JoyZ comes with an advanced operating system type Deck OS ROM with Root Access and Multi-lingual Locale with RTL support.
JoyZ main features and added values:
- Operating System – Jelly Bean
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB
- 13 megapixel camera
- Built-in GPS voice-guided that allows easy, convenient and available navigation
- GORILLA glass 2 – The powerful and advanced available on the market, which enabling to reduce cover glass thickness up to 20% without compromising image quality and touch sensitivity
- MAH2500 battery allows 250 hours standby, 6.5 hours on Wi-Fi browsing, 6 hours browsing in G2 and 6.5 hours video playback
JoyZ's very competitive price of €334 (including flip cover and shipment), is a part of the Xtreamer business philosophy to provide its consumers a smartphone with ROOT ACCESS to all updates and apps, while sharing its knowledge with the Android community users worldwide – at the best value for price.
71 x 136.8 x 10.8 mm
Latest Articles from Bruno
Popular Articles from Bruno
- AMD Radeon R9 270X CrossfireX and R9 280X 4-way CrossfireX review
- Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II Top (R9280X-DC2T-3GD5) review – fast and silent
- Asus Memo Pad 8 (ME180A) review – a tablet to MEMOrize
- Asus Radeon R9 270X DirectCU II Top (R9270X-DC2T-2GD5) review - good and cheap, ok to keep
- ASRock Z87 Extreme6 review - simple aspect, excellent performance