Antec announces the availability of the GX500, the latest addition to Antec's GX series. Despite its understated design, the entry-level chassis comes with great features.
The GX500 is a clean case with space for high-end graphics cards up to a length of 15 inches (380 mm), as well as extra space behind the motherboard tray for cable routing. Additional features include standard SSD support and dual front mounted USB 3.0 ports for transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
The Midi-Tower is black inside and out, has side vents for improved air circulation and rounded upper and lower edges.
The top-mounted IO panel allows direct access to the main components, such as the HD audio in/out jacks and two fan control switches (high & low speeds). The Antec GX500 comes with three pre-installed 120 mm fans and mounts for three additional 120 mm fans for optimal cooling of your components.
A total of eight drive bays and space for seven expansion cards are available in this value-orientated gaming chassis.
- • Dimensions: 205 x 476 x 458 mm (W x H x D)
- • Material: steel, plastic
- • Color: Black
- • Form Factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- • Fan total possible:
- o 2x 120 mm (front)
- o 1x 120 mm (rear)
- o 1x 120 mm (left side panel)
- o 2x 120 mm (top)
- • Of this pre-installed:
- o 1x 120 mm (rear)
- o 2x 120 mm (lid)
- • Fan control: 2 channels, 2 steps
- • Radiator Mountings (partial waiver of fan slots):
- o 1x max. 240 mm (top)
- • Filter: Front, Power Supply (removable)
- • Drive Bays:
- o 2 x 5.25 inch (external; tool-free)
- o 1 x 3.5 inch (external, instead of 1x 2.5 inch)
- o 4 x 3.5 inch (internal)
- o 1x 2.5 inch (internal, instead of 1x 3.5 inch external)
- • Power Supply: Standard ATX 1x (not included)
- • 7 Expansion Slots
- • I / O panel:
- o 2x USB 3.0 (internal connector)
- o 1x Audio In / Out
- • Maximum graphics card length: 15 inch (380 mm)
- • Maximum CPU cooler height: 158 mm
The case is now commercially available from 59€ (suggested retail price including VAT) and is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Warranty.