OCZ Storage Solutions will showcase its storage portfolio supporting both enterprise and client applications, and will unveil a new Vector SSD at Computex 2014. Building on performance, reliability and endurance of the previous generation, the latest addition to the Vector family includes an advanced feature-set specifically designed for workstations and entry-level servers.
Along with the new Vector SSD, OCZ will also display its current product line which has completely transitioned to in-house Toshiba NAND flash. OCZ's current client lineup offers high-performance yet cost-efficient SSDs for a variety of applications, targeting the mainstream and enthusiast markets with storage upgrades for workstations, desktops, and notebooks that include:
- RevoDrive 350 PCI Express SSD - Featuring high bandwidth and capacities, and being ideal for power users, content creation, and intensive workstation applications, the PCIe RevoDrive 350 delivers three times the performance over SATA-based SSDs and targeted for design professionals and extreme gamers. OCZ will feature a RAID demo of dual RevoDrive 350 drives to showcase the performance of the product line.
- Vector 150 and Vertex 460 SATA SSDs – These homegrown Barefoot 3-based SSDs have received praise from global trade media for their innovative designs that put emphasis on high sustained performance. While Vector 150 is geared towards the high-end enthusiast market with its IOPS performance and endurance, Vertex 460 offers speed for mainstream users at a low price point to enhance laptop and desktop application performance.
Continuing to drive innovations within the business and large-scale IT storage sector, OCZ will also display its portfolio of enterprise flash and software storage solutions including:
- ZD-XL SQL Accelerator 1.5 – The next generation ZD-XL SQL Accelerator continues to provide optimized and efficient flash acceleration for SQL Server environments through its tight integration of innovative hardware and software elements. It supports SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, and now the new 2014 version released April 1st by Microsoft that builds on the key features delivered in previous versions, improving storage performance, availability and manageability. ZD-XL 1.5 enables DBAs to unleash the full power of SQL Server 2014 features, such as flash Buffer Pool Extension (BPE) support, that enables database pages to be accessed faster by loading them directly from flash.
- Z-Drive 4500 PCI Express SSD – More than just a high-performing SSD, the Z-Drive 4500 is a full-featured flash solution that enables robust performance, data and thermal protection, reliability, and monitoring functions for OEMs and enterprise applications. As OCZ's most advanced PCIe card to date, the Z-Drive 4500 integrates with proprietary OCZ software solutions, enabling Windows application acceleration through OCZ WXL Software along with flash server virtualization through OCZ VXL Software.
- Intrepid 3000 SATA SSDs – This new series is designed for enterprise applications, with fastest sustained performance for a variety of workloads and latency consistency for a responsive and predictable storage infrastructure. Its advanced feature-set also delivers the endurance and reliability ideal for data centers and storage appliances.