Kingston announced its latest addition to the SSDNow V300 series, the V310. The Kingston SSDNow V310 solid-state drive boosts system responsiveness while also offering 960GB capacity to store all movies, music, games, files and applications.
The new SSDNow V310 uses the Phison 3108 controller for 450MB/s read and write speeds. With no moving mechanical parts, SSDNow V310 is shock-proof, uses less energy and stays cool, making it more reliable and less likely to fail than standard hard-disk drives. The large capacity of the SSDNow V310 allows enough space for a HDD replacement so users can migrate their entire hard drive over with storage to spare.
"Since 2009, our V 'Value' series solid-state drives have delivered the best price to performance ratio as possible to enable consumers on a budget or entry-level users to experience the benefits of SSD technology. Our new V310 continues that along with providing the biggest capacity ever in a Kingston SSD," said Ariel Perez, SSD business manager, Kingston." SSDNow V310 with its large 960GB capacity is the perfect upgrade to an existing system as it improves boot speeds and application load times helping maximize one's computer investment."
SSDNow V310 is available in 960GB as a stand-alone drive or as all-in-one kits that include all the accessories needed, plus software to clone files and OS to make for an easy install. SSDNow V310 is backed by a three-year warranty.
Features and Specifications:
- • Faster: improves speed of loading applications and system boot up
- • Reliable: with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
- • Convenient: all-in-one kits with all the components for easy installation
- • Large capacity: enough space to migrate your entire HDD over to a SSD
- • Form factor: 2.5-inch drive available in 7.0mm with adapter to fit in 9.5mm systems
- • Silent: runs silent and cool
- • Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
- • Capacities3: 960GB
- • Baseline Performance4:
- Compressible Data Transfer (ATTO): 450MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
- Incompressible Data Transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark): 500MB/s Read and 440MB/s Write
- IOMETER Maximum Random 4k Read/Write: 40,000 IOPS and 20,000 IOPS
- Random 4k Read/Write: 27,000MB/s Read and 10,500MB/s Write
- PCMARK® 8 Storage Bandwidth Score: 4,700
- • Power Consumption: 0.08 W Idle / 1.28 W Avg/ 1.16 W (MAX) Read / 5.39 W (MAX) Write
- • Storage temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- • Operating temperature: 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
- • Dimensions : 69.8mm x 100.1mm x 7mm
- • Weight: 92.5g
- • Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- • Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- • Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- • Warranty/support: 3-year warranty with free technical support
- • Total Bytes Written (TBW)6: 2,728TB 2.56DWPD