Polk presents the Nue Era headphones, a new high quality audio accessory. The in-ear headphones provide the rich and immersive sound Polk has finely tuned over the past 40 years, but with a modern twist that's suited to those who love music—and just as equally value their personal style.
"Headphones are an extension of our personality and a reflection of our fashion, however there haven't been options that capture the timeless, easy-to-wear, vintage American style," said Michael DiTullo, Chief Design Officer. "In designing the Nue Era, we wanted to create an accessory that felt more like a classic pair of sunglasses, as easy as your favorite pair of jeans, and as well-crafted as a vintage timepiece. This inspiration has resulted in a headphone that is meant to be shown off, even when you want to keep your music all to yourself."
Attention to detail is reflected in all aspects of the Nue Era's design, such as its small sculpted housing, finished in sleek tortoise and champagne gold, or black and silver. The headphone's supple ear tips, provided in different sizes and shapes, have been co-molded to the headphone ear tube for ultimate comfort, while an intuitive three-button cable ensures easy toggling between music and phone calls. The cable's gold plated, 90-degree connector is precision machined for a deeper source connection, and combined with Polk's signature Dynamic Balance® driver, results in a rich audio experience, no matter where your music takes you.
Nue Era is available now for $99.
Latest Articles from Bruno
- AMD Wraith cooler review - excellent bundled cooling
- Asus Maximus VIII Extreme Assembly review – gamer's flagship
- Apacer Blade 3300C16 review - very good at excellent price
- AMD Teams Up with Tencent Games to Bring Realistic Audiovisual to Online Gamers
- MSI X99A XPower AC review – best overclocking motherboard
Popular Articles from Bruno
- AMD Radeon R9 270X CrossfireX and R9 280X 4-way CrossfireX review
- Asus Radeon R9 270X DirectCU II Top (R9270X-DC2T-2GD5) review - good and cheap, ok to keep
- Asus Memo Pad 8 (ME180A) review – a tablet to MEMOrize
- Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II Top (R9280X-DC2T-3GD5) review – fast and silent
- Asus R9 290 DirectCU II OC (R9290-DC2OC-4GD5) review – the best price/performance ratio for gaming