A new Xtreamer smartphone breaks loose on the market: Ban-G. It has a big display and features dual-sim capability. The MTK MT6589 quad-core processor drives the smartphone, helped by 1GB DDR2 memory.
The storage has 16GB, but you can enlarge it with a 32GB microSD card. Its 13 megapixel HD camera features LED flash and Autofocus, while the front 2MP camera can be used for video calls.
Xtreamer Ban-G is equipped with 5.7", 5-points multi-touch, capacitive display, that supports resolutions up to 1280x720 pixels, dedicated to web and social media, HD video playback, 3D gaming and communication applications.
Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS, with multilingual support and ROOT access, allows you to customize your phone by your own desire. To keep the phone on for up to 5 hours of heavy-duty usage and for 300 hours of standby, Xtreamer Ban-G has a 2700 mAh battery.
Xtreamer Ban-G is available for €249.
MTK MT6589 ARM Cortex A9 Quad-Core 1.2GHz
PowerVR SGX 544MP
External: microSD up to 32GB
5.7" multi-touch, capacitive
Latest Articles from Bruno
Popular Articles from Bruno
- AMD Radeon R9 270X CrossfireX and R9 280X 4-way CrossfireX review
- Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II Top (R9280X-DC2T-3GD5) review – fast and silent
- Asus Memo Pad 8 (ME180A) review – a tablet to MEMOrize
- Asus Radeon R9 270X DirectCU II Top (R9270X-DC2T-2GD5) review - good and cheap, ok to keep
- ASRock Z87 Extreme6 review - simple aspect, excellent performance