Kingston Technology Europe presents the Na'Vi branded products , developed in collaboration with the world's multiple champion eSports club Natus Vincere.
The Na'Vi branded limited edition products are primarily aimed at gamers and enthusiasts, who require high performance and reliability, as well as all fans of Na'Vi and eSports, who want to own this unique product.
The Na'Vi Limited Edition collection includes the SSD drives based on the high performance, award winning HyperX 3K model, available with a capacity of 120 GB or 240 GB, as well as top quality HyperX Genesis memory module kits.
"Confidence in Kingston Company as a reliable partner and manufacturer of high quality products formed the basis of the branded products' series Na'Vi Limited Edition. We are extremely pleased that we can jointly create products which we are proud of and can recommend to our fans all around the world," said Alexander Kochanowski, CEO of eSports Club Natus Vincere.
"The success of Na'Vi on the eSports scene is undeniable, as well as their credibility in the gaming industry. They know what is necessary to become a champion, and we know how to create the high-performance memory," said Ann Keefe, Regional Director UK and Ireland, Kingston. "The fruit of this cooperation is the limited editions of Na'Vi products, which have all the vital features for professional gamers."
Specifications of HyperX 3K SSD - Na'Vi Edition:
- Form factor 2.5"
- Controller SandForce SF-2281
- Interface SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s), SATA 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacities: 0 GB, 240 GB
- Sequential reads: 120 GB/240 GB, 555 MB/s
- Sequential writes: 120 GB/240 GB - 510 MB/s
- The average speed of random read/write data blocks to 4KB: 120 GB-20000/60000 IOPS, 240GB - 40000/57000 IOPS
- Maximum speed of random read/write data blocks to 4 KB: 120GB - 85000/73000 IOPS, 240GB - 86000/60000 IOPS
- Support for technologies SMART, TRIM and Garbage Collection (Garbage Collection)
- Power Consumption 0,455 watts (typical) when idle / 1.58 W (typical) when reading / 2.11 W (typical) when recording
- Dimensions: 69.85 mm x 100 mm x 9,5 mm
- Weight: 97g
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 70 ° C
- Storage Temperature: -40 ° C to 85 ° C
- Shock resistance: 1500G
- Permissible vibration at work: 2.17 G
- Operating vibration of non-operating: 20G
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 1 million hours
- The total number of bytes written (TBW): 120 GB: 96 TB, 240 GB: 192 TB
Specifications of memory kits HyperX Genesis - Na'Vi Edition:
- Kits: 8 GB (2*4GB), 16GB (2*8GB)
- Memory Type: DDR3
- Operating Frequency: 1600 MHz
- Voltage: 1.5 V
- Memory Timings: 9-9-9
- Maximum input power (in normal mode): 2.4 W (for a kit of 8 GB), 2.46 watts (for a kit of 16 GB)