Spire launched the Odyssey 342 laptop ergonomic stand that is equipped with a large 200mm cooling fan. The base is formed out of lightweight plastic, topped with an aluminum black mesh for dissipation of the laptop/notebooks heat.
The ergonomic design and anti-slip features of the Odyssey series provide a comfortable computing experience. There is no need for an external power adapter, powered by your laptop's USB port (cable included). The Odyssey 342 is plug and play and ready to cool down your laptop or notebook alike.
Compatible up to 17-inch large laptop computers makes this product the universal choice for laptop cooling and ergonomic use at home, in the office or even on the go.
- Active cooling by one 200mm silent fan
- Fan speed controller included
- Meshed Aluminum top surface for better cooling
- Stylish and lightweight, portable structure
- 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
- Accommodates 12- to 17-Inch large laptops
- Gentle slope to improve typing comfort and raises screen
- Folding feet, Extended non-slip protective pads
- Backed by 2 year manufacturer service warranty
For notebooks and laptops of any make, Spire Odyssey 342 will be available in September 2013 at USD 25.95 / EURO 19.95 (ex VAT).