X2 presents the ECLIPSE IV, the successor of the Spire TherMax. Starting with the heat-sink, 45 aluminum stacked fins provide a larger surface area. The front and rear sides of the fins are patterned with shark-teeth for better outflow of air which helps to a more silent solution.
Six copper heat-pipes having 6mm in diameter are bend into the tower u-shape to achieve better air-flow and cooling performance. All six heat-pipes are soldered onto the heat spreader-base and cooling fins.
The heat-sink is anodized and coated with pure nickel which fills any tiny imperfections and preserves the copper heat-pipes from oxidation. Asymmetrical heat-sink design ensures sufficient room in the direction of memory slots and RAM height clearance.
Topped with two Nano-tech bearing 120x25mm high airflow DC Fans which are mounted with anti-vibe rubber corners and metal wire clips, and secure mounting with the robust H-bracket, the ECLIPSE IV has application to all current AMD and Intel sockets and micro-processors (LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1150, LGA775, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2). It comes with grade-A Thermica SP431 thermal grease that provides best contact and heat transfer.
- 45 wide aluminum heat-sink fins
- 6 all copper heat-pipes, 6mm in diameter
- U-shape tower, unrestricted air-flow
- All black-nickel coated, preserve from oxidation
- Asymmetrical heat-sink design, ensuring RAM clearance
- 2 proprietary Nano-tech bearing 120x25mm DC Fans
- Anti-vibe rubber fan corners with metal wire mounting-clips
- Robust H-bracket, secure and universal socket application
- Including grade-A Thermica SP431 thermal grease
- Best cooling performance up to 200W TDP
- Backed by 2 year manufacturer service warranty
The Eclipse IV X2-9862N1-PWM CPU cooler is compatible with the latest ATX boards based on the Intel and AMD Micro-processors sockets.
The MSRP is USD 59.95 / EURO 44.95 (Ex VAT if applicable). The Eclipse IV is now available from X2 Shenzhen, while European branch distribution will commence at the end of September.