Corsair announced the Obsidian 750D full-tower PC case that features an elegant black monolithic design, brushed aluminum and solid steel construction, and generous expansion flexibility.
The Obidian Series 750D's rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for components as well as cooling for users who want to push their components to the limits. The case is designed to make building a PC fast and simple with features such as tool-free side panels and drive bays, cable routing grommets and mount points, and motherboard rear CPU access and alignment pegs.
Obsidian Series 750D Specifications
- 9 expansion slots for larger motherboards and running multiple graphics cards or expansion boards simultaneously.
- Six tool-free 3.5"/2.5" combo bays in two modular hard drive cages, with room for two more cages for up to 12 total combo drive bays.
- Four tool-free 2.5" side-mounted drive cages for SSDs, out of the airflow path.
- Three tool-free 5.25" bays for expansion
- Four front mounted USB ports for easy peripheral or external storage device connection.
- Three included AF140L high-airflow 140mm fans (2 front, 1 rear) for excellent airflow and low noise levels.
- Room for up to 8 fans
- Radiator compatibility:
- Top – 360mm or 280mm
- Front – 280mm or 240mm
- Bottom – 240mm
- Rear – 140mm or 120mm
Storage Layout Options
- Modular hard drive cages can be located in four separate mounting locations.
- Side-mounted 2.5" cages allow quick, easy removal of the 3.5" drive cages for better airflow or room for radiators, while maintaining capacity for up to four 2.5" drives.
Builder Friendly Features
- Thumbscrew side panel removal and expansion slots and tool-free 3.5", 2.5", and 5.25" drive bays.
- Center-post standoff holds motherboard in place while you secure the other screws.
- Easily accessible (and removable) front, rear, and top dust filters.
- Outstanding cable routing with rubber grommets for superior airflow and cleaner, neater builds.
- Four USB ports (two USB 3.0) and headphone/mic jacks in the front panel for easy access.
Dimensions and Weight
- 546 x 235 x 560mm (21.5 x 9.25 x 22 inches)
- 9.7 kg (21.4 lbs)
The Obsidian Series 750D has a suggested retail price of $159.99 in the US and is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It is backed with a limited 2-year warranty.