Everybody is anxious to see the performance of the new Radeon R7 and R9 cards, but there are a bunch of crazy geeks that will be ecstatic to read the review of the CrossfireX setup with that boards.
I had the chance to review 2x R9 270X and 4x R9 280X so I put them on the bench to get the numbers!
The R9 270Xs were tested at 1050MHz / 1500MHz, while the R9 280X cards ran at 1100MHz / 1600MHz. The cards were from different manufacturers, but that is less important compared to the performance they provide.
As I‘ve already explained the new capabilities brought by the R7 and R9 series, I will skip to the graphs so you can see the CrossfireX performance.
Latest Articles from Bruno
Popular Articles from Bruno
- Asus Radeon R9 270X DirectCU II Top (R9270X-DC2T-2GD5) review - good and cheap, ok to keep
- Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II Top (R9280X-DC2T-3GD5) review – fast and silent
- Asus Memo Pad 8 (ME180A) review – a tablet to MEMOrize
- Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X review – xellent performance, vaporized silence
- ASRock Z87 Extreme6 review - simple aspect, excellent performance