PC and notebook power supply, cooling and noise reduction solutions provider Xilence, today announced that their line of internal SSD/HDD docks is now back in production.
“We had a very good feedback in the past regarding the internal removable storage media device and decided to sale it also in new portfolio because of the customer feedback,” said Michael Albes, chairman of Xilence GmbH.
The SSD-/HDD-Dock is designed for the 5.25’’ bay of a PC and offers space for two 2.5’’ SSDs connected via Hot Swap when the system is running. The SSD-/HDD-Dock offers two additional USB 3.0 ports that can be used via the control panel if the 19 pin USB 3.0 plug is connected to the motherboard.
The Xilence SSD/HDD dock is available now available for a suggested retail price of €27.90
- Hot-Swapping for easiest HDD/SSD switching
- Suited for two 6,35cm (2,5") HDD or SSD
- Extends the case by two USB 3.0 ports
- Easy installation in a 13,34cm (5,25") drive bay
- Material: SECC
- Material front panel: ABS synthetical
- Installation: Installation in 13,34cm (5,25“) drive bay
- HDD support: 2x 6,35cm (2,5“) HDD or SSD
- LED: 2x HDD status display
- Number of USB-Ports: 2x USB 3.0
- USB connector: 19pin USB 3.0 connector (internal)