ClamCase today announced the release of a completely redesigned ClamCase Pro for the new iPad Air. The reimagined all-in-one keyboard case and stand for iPad has been thoughtfully refined to deliver even more enhanced features, protection and productivity
Built with even more features, the iPad Air keyboard case is the thinnest and lightest ClamCase. The 360˚ hinge provides a whole new way to hold the iPad. The bead blasted aluminum and white polycarbonate enclosure creates a durable shield. Users can type faster, more accurately and longer than before with the elevated island style keyboard. The upgraded battery life allows for months of use on a single charge.
ClamCase, a consumer electronics design company based inHollywood, California, manufactures and distributes the iPad keyboard cases and peripheral devices. ClamCase products include features designed to enhance FaceTime, Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, iMessage, online gaming, and many other apps and web-browsing. In addition to the growing popularity with professionals, educational institutes, and other organizations, ClamCase products are used to protect the iPad, while increasing its mobility, efficiency and productivity.
The ClamCase Pro is available now at ClamCase.com.
Latest Articles from Eric Blair
Popular Articles from Eric Blair
- Invisible Cities - World's First Opera for Wireless Headphones Premiers in L.A., Powered by Sennheiser
- PCTV Systems releases AndroiDTV 78E TV Tuner for Android smartphones, tablets and Windows PCs
- Paradox Interactive announces new Crusader Kings II DLC - Sons of Abraham
- Polk Audio launches Camden Square and Woodburne wireless speakers
- Facebook Prevails in First Uniform Rapid Suspension System Case Administered by National Arbitration Forum