Global manufacturer of computer enclosures, power supplies, and mobile accessories Antec Inc. today announced the P100, a new case engineered for quiet computing.
The P100 is an ATX case designed for efficient cooling and quiet operation. It features Antec’s Performance One series design and Quiet Computing technologies that minimize system noise. In addition to 7 expansion slots, the P100 also supports two tool-less 5.25” drives and seven tool-less 3.5”/ 2.5” drives. With the inclusion of the Smart Cooling Solution (S.C.S.) and Quiet Computing Technology, the P100 seeks to achieve a balance between features and affordability.
- Quiet Computing™ design with high-density acoustic material
- S.C.S. (Smart Cooling Solution) Technology: 5 x 120 mm fan mounts with two Antec High-performance silent 120mm FDB fans already installed
- Dual-layer design: Steel & Foam side panels deaden system noise
- Dual-layer front bezel with double-hinged door: Open range up to 270 degrees
- Grommet-lined cable routing holes
- 7 expansion slots
- Supports Graphic Cards up to 12.5” (317.5 mm) in length
- Two tool-less 5.25” drive bays
- Seven tool-less 3.5”/ 2.5” switchable drive bays
- Removable drive bays
- Removable and washable dust-free filters for the PSU and front panel intake vents
- Front panel I/O with 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 ports, audio in/out
The case is now commercially available for a suggested retail price of 95€, and comes ith a three year warranty from Antec.