The newest product from SilentiumPC is Fortis 2 XE1226, a medium-sized CPU Cooler blending together cooling performance, silent operation and excellent price-performance ratio while it's especially intended for gaming PC's, overclocking and high-TDP systems.
The cooler uses XE technology, a pure copper base which transfers heat from the CPU more efficiently to all six Φ6mm heat-pipes. For best silence-performance ratio the aluminum heat sink is paired with the DF12025 120mm PWM fan generating 22dBA at full load. Optional 120mm fan can be added for more cooling potential using extra pair of mounting clips included in the package. Also included is the Pactum PT-1 thermal compound.
Simple and straightforward mounting system ensures secure and firm installation and optimal pressure on all modern Intel & AMD platforms, including AMD AM2(+), AMD AM3 (+), FM1, FM2 and Intel LGA 775, LGA 1366, LGA 2011, LGA 1150, 1155, 1156.
The Fortis 2 is capable of fitting inside all PC case wider than 185mm!
- XE Technology – pure copper base maximizes potential of all six Φ6mm heat-pipes
- Ultra-silent DF12025 120mm PWM-controlled fan generates only 22dBA at 1500 RPM
- Secure mounting system ensures optimal pressure and straightforward installation
- Multi-socket compatibility – support for all modern Intel & AMD platforms
- High performance Pactum PT-1 thermal compound included
- Extra pair of fan mounting clips included for optional dual-fan configuration
- Designed to fit all ATX cases 185mm wide
The cooler is backed by 24 months warranty and it is available for 29.90€ / 33.00USD.
- Overall dimensions: 130x95x155mm
- Overall weight: 0.880 kg
- Cooling fan type: DF12025
- Size: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Bearing type: Hydraulic
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0.2A
- Air Flow: max. 65.00 CFM
- Noise level: max. 22 dBA
- Fan Speed: 500 ~ 1500 +/-10%
- MTBF: 50 000 hours
- Connector: 4Pin PWM