Project Cars delayed once again

Slightly Mad Studios' Project Cars has been delayed again, this time until mid-May. 

The developer have said that the game is 99% done, but the last bits were hard to complete. 

Project Cars - Carset

"Despite our long heritage and pedigree in making critically-acclaimed racing games, Project Cars is by far the grandest and most intricately detailed of them all," reads an official statement by chief Ian Bell. "Despite therefore the game being 99.9 percent complete, the remaining 0.1 percent attending to small issues and bugs has been tricky to anticipate. We’re absolutely dedicated to delivering a ground-breaking experience and by targeting mid-May fans can be assured that’s what they’ll receive."

"The shift of the release date is due to the team's continued dedication to polishing the game," reads a statement.

Project Cars was delayed back in February to April 2nd. It was originally slated for release last year in November, but suffered its first delay to 20th March.

The game is still genuinely impressive, especially if you have interest in automobiles - and it promises to be one of the best racing sim when it comes out. It's due out for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One mid-May 2015, publisher Namco Bandai detailed.

Deprecated: Non-static method modSlideLikebox::getLikebox() should not be called statically in /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/modules/mod_js_social_tabs_slider/mod_js_social_tabs_slider.php on line 14

Please fill in the following form to contact us

* Are you human?