Spire is introducing the new Mini ITX chassis, the PowerCube 702. This Mini ITX case is small but bold, packed with all the features you're looking for in a small cube ITX chassis.
The front panel is tooled with a mesh air intake. Easy access to dual USB2.0 and AC97 Audio ports in the center front. Top and front re-enforced rail and drive bay rack guarantee a sturdy chassis and secure mounting of DVD drives and SSD/HDD Drives. Thermally advanced by one 8cm fan location in the front and 60mm fan space for exhaust.
• Cool and Contemporary design
• Durable and sturdy 0.5mm SGCC metal structure
• Meshed lower front for cool air intake
• Front USB2.0 and AC97 Audio Connections
• Full Folded, Full Screen and Radiation protected
• Mini ITX Motherboard, Compatible
• Rear and front 80mm or 60mm fan space available
• Pre-assembled with 300W SFX Power Supply
• Backed by 2 years manufacturer warranty
The Spire PowerCube 702 is now available at MSRP: USD 57.95 / EURO 44.95.