EVGA adds a platinum power supply to its line with the SuperNOVA 1000 P2. This PSU is 80 PLUS Platinum rated with an efficiency of 92% under typical loads.
The new ECO Thermal Control Fan System offers Fan RPM modes to provide zero noise during low load operations. This provides improved efficiency for longer operation, less power consumption, reduced energy costs and minimal heat dissipation.
SuperNOVA 1000 P2 features a single 12V rail capable of 83.3A, while de +3.3V and +5V sports 20A each. The fully modular cable design offers improved airflow inside the case.
The PSU benefits from heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection) and SCP (Short Circuit Protection).
Backed by a 10 year warranty, gain peace of mind and power up with the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2.
• 80 PLUS® Platinum High Efficiency Power Supply Certified – 50% Load (92% Efficiency)
• Superior Vertical Double Layer Main Transformer
• Dual Thermal Control System provides custom Fan RPM modes
• ECO Intelligent Thermal Control Fan system (zero fan noise < 45C)
• Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con solid state capacitors improves long-term reliability
• High Amperage Multi-Rail Design for maximum power and efficiency
• Over Power/Under Power/Over Voltage/Short Circuit protections built in
• Fully modular cable design (improve airflow/cable management)
|AC Input||100-240 VAC~, 15A, 50-60 Hz|
|Output Power||1000W @ +50°C|