Corsair announced the Hydro Series H75 dual-fan 120mm liquid CPU cooler that provides PC users with quieter and more effective cooling than stock CPU coolers, all in a 120mm footprint that is widely compatible with most PC cases on the market.
The Hydro Series H75 is comprised of a low-profile CPU cooling block connected to a 120mm radiator and fan assembly via rubber tubing. The H75's new cooling block is designed with a micro-fin copper cold plate and a ceramic bearing pump that provides low-noise heat transfer away from the CPU.
The slim 25mm thick radiator is surrounded by dual SP120L PWM 120mm fans resulting in design that is quieter and thinner than other dual fan coolers, and more effective at dispersing heat than single fan designs. The H75's fans work with PWM motherboard fan headers, allowing users to control the fan speed and noise levels from their motherboard's built-in software or BIOS.
The Hydro Series H75 features a simple, tool-free mounting system and wide Intel and AMD socket compatibility. Like all Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, the H75 is completely self-contained and does not require filling or maintenance.
Features and Specifications
- 120mm aluminum radiator
- 120mm x 152mm x 25mm
- Two SP120L PWM 120mm high static pressure fans
- 120mm x 25mm
- 2000 RPM (+/- 10%)
- 54 CFM
- 31.4 dBA
- PWM fan control for customizable cooling
- Support for AMD and Intel CPUs
- AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2, LGA 1156, 1155, 1150, 1366, 2011
- Advanced copper cold plate and manifold design
- Tool-free bracket for simple installation on most Intel and AMD motherboards
- Sealed all-in-one design, pre-filled and maintenance free
The Hydro Series H75 will be available in November at a suggested retail price of $84.99 (USD). The cooler is backed with a five-year limited warranty.